6 Pumpkin Halloween Workouts [Infographic]
The annual IFAST Halloween must belong to the carnival of fitness people. We've put together a fun workout this Halloween to help you build a perfect butt.
🎃IFAST Pumpkin Halloween Workout 👻
Have you considered using pumpkins for a bit of strength?
Here are weighted pumpkin exercises to ensure you're a healthy gypsy this year, an elegant ghost, or just a little devil haunting your way down a pumpkin patch.
Aim for 15-20 moves per move.
Did you like the infographic? Check out the print version and feel free to embed it on your website using the following code:
<div style="text-align: center;"><img src="https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0449/8453/3153/files/pumpkin_workout_logo_1024x1024.jpg?v=1664527815" style="float: none;" alt="IFAST Pumpkin Halloween Workout" /></div>
6 Pumpkin Workout Detailed Tutorials Below：
- Hold the pumpkin in both hands and place it in front of your chest. Stand upright, keep your chest and abdomen up, and look straight ahead.
- Bend your knees, push your hips back, and squat down slowly, keeping your upper body straight
- Look straight ahead, inhale simultaneously and use your heels to force. While exhaling, stand up and return to the starting position.
🎃Pumpkin Glute Bridge
- With your shoulders fixed on the floor and your heels stacked directly under your knees
- Place the squash on your pelvis, supporting your core while placing the weight on your heels to lift your pelvis off the ground
- Squeeze the hips at the top and hold for 15 seconds
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart, leaning out 15 degrees, holding a pumpkin in both hands.
- Keeping your back flat, straight and core supported, lower your body and grab the pumpkin with both hands.
- As you lift the pumpkin to your chest, straighten your legs and slowly press it over your head.
🎃Pumpkin Overhead Lunge
- Lunge backward with one leg as you lift the pumpkin over your head
- Alternate legs and repeat overhead raises
🎃Pumpkin Hip Thrusters
- Fix the shoulders in a stable knee-height plane
- Stack your heels directly under your knees, with your feet flat on the floor, and place the pumpkin on your pelvis
- Simultaneously place the weight on your heels to elevate your hips.
🎃Pumpkin Patch Push up
- One hand on the pumpkin and one on the floor
- Squeeze your glutes and support your core to start
- Keeping your elbows tight, lower your chest until it almost touches the floor
Other things to know about Halloween
Halloween Costumes Guide
10 Best Halloween Movies
The origin and legend of Halloween
4 Barbell Glute Exercises for Women
4 Best Glute Workouts For Men
Leave a comment